REASON WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS FRUSTRATED -PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME



A lot of times, when people got problems in their lives, in a situation that frustrate them, is because they don't know the will of the Father. For example, if I were going through a difficult situation and I knew that God was with me and I knew that I was right at the centre of God's will, I will not be bothered about what I'm going through.

But if I start getting worried, is because I don't know what is on God's mind. So I'm wondering, doesn't God know that I'm in this predicament? Doesn't God know what I'm going through? Even if I lost my business, lost my job, lost money and I begin to complain, then I'm not sure where am at in respect of God's will. But if I'm certain, that I'm at the centre of God's will, it makes no difference what is happening around me or with me. That's why the Bible says in James 1vs2, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds"

Count it all joy, no matter what you going through, and that is only possible if you know the will of the Father.

Philippians 4vs6-7, Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus...

How important it is to know the will of the Father. If you the will of God, you're a champion for life!

Sharing is caring
God richly bless you

Post a Comment

0 Comments